Billabong Women's Furnace Synergy 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit
Billabong Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Women's Wetsuits. We do have a size chart available below, however we strongly urge you to call us if you have any doubt about sizing. Our wetsuit experts can ensure that you get the right size, saving you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
Designed to keep you warm and confident in the water the Billabong Women's Furnace Synergy 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit has high-performance features at an affordable price. For warmth, it's lined with Graphene which a superior conductor of heat, is strong like steel and highly flexible. It's also designed with strategic seam placement for a more comfortable fit and better flexibility. For added comfort, it has a contour collar for chafe-free surfing. The women's Furnace Synergy is built to last, provides warmth and flexibility, all at an affordable price.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: Superlight Foam
- Internal Lining: Graphene
- Seams: Glued & Blindstitched
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: JWFUVBB4
- Premium AX2 Superflex neoprene
- Glued and blind-stitched seams
- Graphene lining on front chest, front torso, and front thighs furnace lined elsewhere
- Superlight Foam Core: made from upcycled car tires and offers excellent thermal retention
- Machined applied Superflex neo tape internally, to Graphene only, point taped in high stress areas
- Back zip for easy on and off
- Strategic seam placement
- Contour collar for chafe free surfing
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Billabong products.
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.