Billabong Women's Furnace Carbon 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Billabong Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Women's Wetsuits. We do have a size chart available below, however we strongly urge you to call us if you have any doubt about sizing. Our wetsuit experts can ensure that you get the right size, saving you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
The Billabong Women's Furnace Carbon 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit is packed with both style and warmth. Thanks to the new innovative Graphene technology, you'll conduct heat and trap it in: this is superior comfort in the water. To keep water out its been fully taped and has wrist seals to keep your wetsuit cuffs in place and prevent flushing. With a tropical leaf print design applied to the arm and contrast seams to compliment the design, you'll feel confident paddling out into the line-up.
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Neoprene: Superlight Foam
- Internal Lining: Furnace Graphene +
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: JWFUVBF5
- Internal lining: Furnace Graphene + on the chest, back, and thighs
- Light foam eco friendly core
- Air-lite Stretch external jersey: most flexible material available
- 100% Superflex taped with aqua-based lamination glue
- Comp: dry chest zip entry system with cinch cord
- Key stash loop hidden behind chest zip
- Neck seal for a better ergonomic fit to prevent water from flushing in
- Drain holes on chest
- Hood is lined with Graphene +, has a cinch cord and visor
- Wrist seals to keep water out
- Durable Supratex knee pads
- Key stash loop hidden inside chest zip
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Billabong products.
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.