Billabong Furnace Comp 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Billabong Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|S||5′6″ - 5′8″||135 - 150 lbs||36"- 38"||29"- 31"|
|MS||5′6″ - 5′9″||145 - 160 lbs||38"- 40"||30"- 32"|
|M||5′9″ - 5′11″||155 -170 lbs||38"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|MT||5′11″ - 6′1″||165 - 180 lbs||39"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|LS||5′7″ - 5′9″||165 - 180 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|L||5′11″ - 6′1″||175 - 190 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|LT||6′1″ - 6′5″||185 - 200 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|XLS||5′8″ - 5′10″||175 - 190 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XL||6′0″ - 6′3″||190 - 205 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XXL||6′1″ - 6′4″||205 - 220 lbs||44"- 46"||38"- 40"|
Be happy and surf all day in the Billabong Furnace Comp 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit. This year it has a new lining that is made from Graphene 3x and Carbon making it lighter, stronger, and warmer and is a superior conductor of heat. Compared to other suits it's 50% lighter than traditional hollow fibers and 21°F warmer so you stay warmer longer and compared to previous Furnace Carbons, it's 11°F warmer based on independent thermal heat tests. These hollow fiber liners are also 200x stronger than steel meaning your wetsuit will last longer too.
We also like the eco-friendly appeal of this suit because it's better for our ocean. The neoprene was sourced from upcycled car tires and limestone which replaces petrochemical-based materials. The yarns are dope dyed meaning that less water (and waste) was used to give your new suit color. In addition, non-toxic water-based adhesives were applied during the construction of making the best wetsuit for cold water surfing.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: Smart Foam
- Internal Lining: Furnace Graphene +
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: MWFUVBF4
- Conductor of heat: Furnace Graphene+ interior lining applied to the hood, chest, back, and legs
- Eco-friendly Smart Foam neoprene is combined with Airlite jersey to create the ideal blend of flexibility and thermal retention while remaining lightweight
- External seam weld applied to hi-stress flex areas: applied to the backside of the body a long seam weld starts at the wrists and runs the length of the arm, ribs and thighs, wrapping around to the top of the knee
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- Supraflex neo taped seams to prevent leakage
- Flush seals on wrists and ankles
- Dislocating chest zip entry prevents zip failure
- Comp entry system: quick easy on and off chest zip entry
- Durable Supratex knee pads
- Key stash loop in chest
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Billabong products.
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.