Billabong Furnace Absolute X GBS 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2018
Billabong Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|S||5′6″ - 5′8″||135 - 150 lbs||36"- 38"||29"- 31"|
|MS||5′6″ - 5′9″||145 - 160 lbs||38"- 40"||30"- 32"|
|M||5′9″ - 5′11″||155 -170 lbs||38"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|MT||5′11″ - 6′1″||165 - 180 lbs||39"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|LS||5′7″ - 5′9″||165 - 180 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|L||5′11″ - 6′1″||175 - 190 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|LT||6′1″ - 6′5″||185 - 200 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|XLS||5′8″ - 5′10″||175 - 190 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XL||6′0″ - 6′3″||190 - 205 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XXL||6′1″ - 6′4″||205 - 220 lbs||44"- 46"||38"- 40"|
The Furnace Absolute X delivers lightweight, premium heat and innovative technology with superior value. Lined with ultra warm Furnace quick dry, the double knit jersey creates air pockets that trap heat and allow for optimal drainage. A Superlight Foam core provides 25% stretch with excellent thermal retention, and a Superflex 250 Jersey tops it off for added insulation and low water absorption. The Billabong Furnace Absolute X GBS has a chest zip entry system with an internal GBS zipper barrier to keep water out.
- Thickness: 3/2mm
- Neoprene: AX1 Superflex
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2018/2019
- Manufacturers Part Number: MWFUQBE3
- 3/2 Fullsuit
- Furnace Quick Dry Lining at font and back: large front and back seamless panels of a new double knit Furnace jersey creating pockets of air trapping body heat, as well as allowing it to drain and dry ultra fast
- Superlight Foam Core: made from upcycled car tires, the light weight, high stretch foam core offers excellent thermal retention
- Superflex 250 Jersey: Durable velcro resistant high stretch jersey with excellent hand feel and low water absorption. Stretches 25% to its usual resting state
- Chest zip entry system with internal GBS zipper barrier
- External seams: liquid welded seams for a water tight seam seal
- Internal seams: machine-applied pressure-bonded stretch tape
- Strategically placed seams
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Billabong products.
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.