Billabong Furnace Absolute X 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Billabong Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|S||5′6″ - 5′8″||135 - 150 lbs||36"- 38"||29"- 31"|
|MS||5′6″ - 5′9″||145 - 160 lbs||38"- 40"||30"- 32"|
|M||5′9″ - 5′11″||155 -170 lbs||38"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|MT||5′11″ - 6′1″||165 - 180 lbs||39"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|LS||5′7″ - 5′9″||165 - 180 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|L||5′11″ - 6′1″||175 - 190 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|LT||6′1″ - 6′5″||185 - 200 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|XLS||5′8″ - 5′10″||175 - 190 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XL||6′0″ - 6′3″||190 - 205 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XXL||6′1″ - 6′4″||205 - 220 lbs||44"- 46"||38"- 40"|
The Billabong Furnace Absolute X 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit is your value and performance suit. It's got all the features of a high-end suit wrapped up in a budget-friendly price. And if you run a little on the hot side then this might be the Furnace Graphene option for you because the heat-conducting internal liner is only on the chest and back panels. In addition to staying warm, the Absolute X is super seam-sealed with externally welded seams, glued and blindstitched, and strategically taped internal seams. The main design feature that sets this wetsuit apart from the rest of the Billabong lineup is the smooth skin panels on the chest and back, a nice ingredient for blocking wind and preventing chill.
We also like the eco-friendly appeal of this suit because it's better for our ocean. The neoprene was sourced from upcycled car tires and limestone which replaces petrochemical-based materials. The yarns were dope dyed meaning that less water (and waste) was used to give your new suit color. In addition, non-toxic water-based adhesives were applied during the construction of making the best Billabong wetsuits to date.
The Billabong Furnace Absolute X 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit is your cold water performance value wetsuit that leaves more money in your wallet for adventures.
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Neoprene: Superlite Foam
- Internal Lining: Furnace Graphene
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: MWFUVBB5
- Eco-friendly Superlite Foam neoprene creates the ideal blend of flexibility and thermal retention
- Furnace Graphene internal lining on the front chest and back panels
- Graphene coated yarns trap and retain heat more efficiently, and for longer, making it incredibly warm
- Silicone stretch jersey is combined with eco-friendly Superlite Foam: the perfect combination of flexibility and thermal retention
- Smoothskin on the front and back panels
- Cinch cord hood with visor and lined with Graphene
- Dope dyed yarns that reduce water usage by 90%
- Externally welded sealed seams
- Glued and blindstitched seams with Aqua-based lamination eco-friendly glue
- Internal Superflex neo taped on chest and back seams
- Spot taped in high stress areas
- Dislocating chest zip entry prevents zipper failure
- Left to right chest zip closure
- Durable Supratex knee pads
- Key stash loop in chest
- Drain holes on chest and back
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Billabong products.
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.