The Zap Fish Skimboard is a killer choice for freestyle skimboarding. The Fish, much like the Wedge series is a great all around design for beginners and pros alike. Where the Wedge champions the skinny sleek lines of a high performance shape, the key features of the Fish are its curvy full outline and fish tail design. This model provides a much more stable ride that glides across the water with ease. Fast and floaty, landing tricks on the Fish is a breeze.
- E-Glass Wrap - Multi-layers of high density woven E-Glass used in Zap's composite molded technology. It is strong and lightweight.
- Polyester Resin - Polyester resin is the most widely used resin in the composite industry. It provides good strength and durability.
- TuffCoat Gloss - Tuff coat gloss finish is used on all Zap Composilite molded boards with gel-coat factory art. Smooth deck for easy pad application.
- Composite Construction - Very durable molded construction process used in a large amount of Zap boards.
- Continuous Core - Same thickness from nose to tail.
- Medium - 47" x 20 1/4" Wide
5/8" Thick - Less float, more responsive. Increased pop and sensitivity.
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy