The Zap Fish Skimboard is a killer choice for freestyle skimboarding. The Fish, much like the Wedge series is a great all around design for beginners and pros alike. Where the Wedge champions the skinny sleek lines of a high performance shape, the key features of the Fish are its curvy full outline and fish tail design. This model provides a much more stable ride that glides across the water with ease. Fast and floaty, landing tricks on the Fish is a breeze.
- E-Glass Wrap - Multi-layers of high density woven E-Glass used in Zap's composite molded technology. It is strong and lightweight.
- Polyester Resin - Polyester resin is the most widely used resin in the composite industry. It provides good strength and durability.
- TuffCoat Gloss - Tuff coat gloss finish is used on all Zap Composilite molded boards with gel-coat factory art. Smooth deck for easy pad application.
- Composite Construction - Very durable molded construction process used in a large amount of Zap boards.
- Continuous Core - Same thickness from nose to tail.
- Medium - 47" x 20 1/4" Wide
5/8" Thick - Less float, more responsive. Increased pop and sensitivity.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy