The WeWood Date Watch lets you truly enjoy the time of day you have with mother nature. The Date watch is constructed from Indian Rosewood, a very strong and heavy wood suitable for the black pieces in chess sets and billiard cues, and Maple which is often used in smoke houses and in culinary arts. The Date is a hybrid of technology and nature resulting in a unique timepiece that's both easy on the eyes and the earth.
- 100% natural wood
- Completely free of toxic chemicals
- Premium multi-function Miyota movement
- Hardened, scratch-proof mineral glass
- Adjustable to fit most any wrist
- BAND: 8 1/2” (215.9 mm)
- FACE (including wood frame/bezel): 2" (50.8 mm) across, 9/16" (42 mm) wide, and 1/2" (12.75 mm) thick
- Due to the season and age of the wood chosen for your unique WeWood Timepiece, colors may be darker or lighter (within reason and hue) than the photo
- Due to the printed design of the watch, WeWood currently does not have extra links in stock
Write Your Own Review
Your WeWood timepiece comes with a limited manufacturer defect warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase under the following terms and conditions. The worldwide WEWOOD® timepiece warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase of the watch. The warranty only comes into force if the proof of purchase is shown, with a valid payment of receipt. During the warranty period and by presenting the proof of purchase, you will have the right to have any manufacturing defect repaired free of charge. International customers are requested to pay shipping to and from our warehouse due to high international shipping costs.
In the event that our repair staff is unable to restore your watch to normal conditions of use, or if you purchased a WEWOOD timepiece that is no longer available and we are unable to repair your watch, we guarantee its replacement with a WEWOOD timepiece of the same or similar model/color within the 24 month warranty.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Normal wear and tear or deterioration (Strap/Links/Clasp/Crown)
- The life of the battery
- Crystal (Scratches)
- Loss or Theft
- Damage from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence
- Accidents (knocks, dents, cracks, broken links etc.)
- Incorrect use of the watch
- Damaged links from link removal
- Damages caused by third party (e.g.battery replacement, services, repairs, link removals, alterations or damage caused by the link tool being used incorrectly)
For any type of warranty request please email email@example.com. Once we have all the details required and we have confirmed your watches coverage under the WeWOOD Warranty, the support team will respond to you within 72 hours to give you your return authorization number (RA #) and a customer form that you must then complete and mail in with the damaged watch. If your repair is not covered under warranty, we do offer affordable repair options for any damage that may result from daily use. Send us a email to firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing info.
If you need to send your watch to our repair center, please contact us by email at email@example.com with the following details:
- A picture of your broken watch
- A written description of the damage and how it occurred
- Your mailing address
- Your proof of purchase/receipt
- The style and color of your watch (if unsure, please browse our collection at we-wood.us)
WE ADVISE YOU SEND THE WATCH WITH TRACKING AND SIGNATURE REQUIRED IN CASE OF LOSS
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy