The Werner Tonga 2pc SUP Paddle is perfect for casual paddlers that want quality craftsmanship without blowing the budget. With design and technology characteristics right from Werner's Premium line at a more affordable price, the Tonga SUP Paddle fits the bill.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- As innovators Werner saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Fiberglass shaft gives light weight at a more modest price.
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- Brightly colored fiberglass blade in case it goes for a swim.
- For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
- Simple adjustable length helps you fit family and friends. Look to the best selling 74" to fit the large majority of paddlers.
- Fits perfect in the travel bag of an inflatable SUP board or in your suitcase so you take your favorite paddle to that exotic location with you.
- Weight: 27.5oz
- Blade Length x Width: 19" x 7.25"
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy