This USED Xcel Infiniti 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit in Size XL has been used and is in good condition.
Original Retail Price $349.95, used lightly for just $254.95!
Xcel's Infiniti 5/4/3mm Mens Wetsuit is an amazingly flexible wetsuit designed for top performance. The Infiniti has a front entry and a semi dry interlock zipper system. There is a internal bamboo barrier that is recycled fiber lining infused with heat retaining bamboo charcoal. There is a wind resistant texture skin on the exterior chest. This wetsuit is made with Xcel's UltraStretch, UltraSoft neoprene. The X-zip top entry makes getting in and out of the wetsuit easy and simple.
Neoprene: UltraStretch Neoprene
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2011/2012
- Double glued seams construction
- Wind resistant Texture Skin outer chest
- Bamboo barrier
Write Your Own Review
Used Wetsuit Info
Here at Cleanline Surf we are stoked to be able to help you get great Used Gear so you can start having fun and we can give the gear a second life! Most importantly, we want to make sure you have the right fit, the right design and genuinely the right gear for what YOU are doing. That means you walk away with something that truly fits what you need so that days, weeks and months down the road you are stoked on your purchase.
Used product comes in with varying degrees of wear so you should be aware some equipment may need a bit of TLC before another round of adventuring. Each item is priced according to its condition, its age, its features and its relevancy in our store, the sport and the marketplace. This is why you may see two of the same type surfboard or wetsuit model with two very different prices.
In general, we think that nothing compares to being able to see, feel and scrutinize the gear you are interested in, however, we know that isn't feasible for a lot of our customers. No worries, our awesome staff is here to see, feel and scrutinize these things for you. For any questions or inquiries please feel free to call us at 503-738-7888 or 888-546-6176 or use our CONTACT USpage.
All of the Used Wetsuits we sell are in generally good to near excellent condition and have been inspected for any signs of extreme wear. In many cases a suit will be returned after just one use and will be in near perfect condition. For each suit we check the general look and flexibility of the neoprene, we make sure all the stitches and seams are secure and that there are no unrepaired holes (unless otherwise noted). Each of these suits have been used to varying degrees therefore you may find small, insignificant signs of wear or small repaired tears but the suits are structurally sound and fully functional.
Cleanline Surf is happy to pay the return shipping on a used wetsuit purchase if necessary. We ask that you have your order receipt or other documentation regarding the original sale, the suit must be dry and clean of sand, pet hair, ect. and the return must take place within 30 days of the sales date.
Used Wetsuits may not be for everyone, but for those of you that are interested, here are a few pointers about buying a used suit.
- A wetsuit that is rinsed in fresh water and dried in the shade or moderate sun after every use can add quite a bit of life to the suit. Here at Cleanline Surf, we know how true that is. Any wetsuits that come from our used inventory have been cared for in exactly that way. Any of the suits you see on our site will be dry, clean and ready for use.
- Used wetsuits come with a little wear and tear already, it's well known that suits that are used daily or multiple times a week will last about one season but a suit that is only lightly used (once or twice a week) will last up to 3 or 4 seasons. Most all of our used suits listed online are lightly used, some have only been used once, that's a lot of life left for a great price!
- If a wetsuit develops a rip, tear, split or any kind of small hole (less than 2 or 3 inches), this hole can be easily and cheaply fixed. There are many products available to repair a suit that are affordable and easy to use. Just a dab of Seal Cement Wetsuit Glue and a short wait will fix most small problems or the Iron Mend Patch Repair Kit can tackle the more tricky ones.
- Wetsuits tend to get a bit smelly from the constant wetness and sea water. You should also be aware that some wetsuit owners pee in their wetsuits. Some people really never pee in their suit but honestly they are pretty rare. There are a few reasons people do this, one being that it makes you feel warm on a cold day, another being there is just too much hassle to get out of the water, undress, pee, get dressed again, get back in the water. If you are totally grossed out by this, you should get a new wetsuit. The good news is that when washed thoroughly with Wetsuit Shampoo and/or MiraZyme Odor Eliminator the suit will be nice and fresh. Here at Cleanline Surf, we practice this cleansing routine with our rental suits everyday, and trust us.. it works!
Check out or current Used Wetsuits HERE!
To find out information regarding possible warranty coverage for this Used Wetsuit: please contact us at 503-738-7888 or 888-546-6176.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy