This USED Rip Curl Flash Bomb Plus 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit has been used just once and is in great condition. For more used wetsuit information or questions about sizing, please give us a call at 503-738-2061 or use our CONTACT US page.
Taking your wetsuit to the next level, the Rip Curl Flash Bomb Plus is made for the surfer who wants the best suit possible, constructed with the most advanced neoprene, no compromises. The Flash Bomb Plus has every high-end feature that you will ever need and checks all the boxes for warmth, durability, flexibility and comfort. Built with stretchy E4 Neoprene, lightweight Titanium Airlock E4 Neoprene, soft E4 Flash Lining and improved Aquaban Plus with E4 Taped Seams, this suit offers total protection from the elements and unmatched comfort in the water.
The Flash Bomb Plus is not only flexible, allowing a full range of motion, but the Flash Lining is warm and feels incredibly good against your body. It traps the warmth in, not the water, and after your surf, it drys to the touch in 15 minutes when hung in the sun. Constructed with E4 action panels to maximize the 4 way back stretch and unrestricted seamless underarms allowing for high action maneuvers and massive performance capabilities. This suit has all the bells and whistles plus it's loaded with the latest ocean technology Rip Curl has to offer, get yours now to experience the ultimate in cold water technology.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene/Titanium Airlock Neoprene
Seams: Internal E4+ Tape and External Aquaban Plus Seam Seal
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: WSM5QF
- E4 Neoprene - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
- Titanium Airlock E4 Neoprene - Sun absorbing thermal panels on the chest and back, lined with titanium and built with lightweight chambered constriction to lock in body heat and provide protection from the wind.
- E4 Flash Dry Lining - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit! Flash Lining is constructed of 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
- Aquaban Plus Liquid Tape - External seams are sealed with improved Aquaban Plus liquid tape with slimline bead and more stretch allowing unrestricted comfort.
- E4+ Tape - Internal seams are taped in critical areas with E4+ Super Stretch Tape, reinforcing high stress areas and allowing unrestricted stretch.
- Stitchless Seam Technology - No pinhole leaks and more stretch for unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
- Chest Zip Entry - A front closure system with a lightweight, durable zipper that provides the freedom of a zip free suit with the easy access of a back zip.
- E4 Action Panels - The action panel is the massive panel that runs through the arms, back and around the knees with 30% more stretch.
- 4 Way Back Stretch - Rip Curl understands the importance of stretch across the back for both paddling and body torque during turns. By breaking the straight seam line across the back it allows the E4 Neoprene to do its job without the seam restriction.
- Adjustable Lock Slide Shock Cord - A shock cord closure system built into the chest zip suits allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
- Key Pocket - External stash pocket with key loop.
- Drainage System - A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
- Contour Legs - Pre-bent leg panels for maximum comfort.
- S-Flex Knees - Tough and cushy knee pads.
- Seamless Underarms - No seams in paddle zones for an unrestricted paddle motion.
Write Your Own Review
Used Wetsuit Info
Here at Cleanline Surf we are stoked to be able to help you get great Used Gear so you can start having fun and we can give the gear a second life! Most importantly, we want to make sure you have the right fit, the right design and genuinely the right gear for what YOU are doing. That means you walk away with something that truly fits what you need so that days, weeks and months down the road you are stoked on your purchase.
Used product comes in with varying degrees of wear so you should be aware some equipment may need a bit of TLC before another round of adventuring. Each item is priced according to its condition, its age, its features and its relevancy in our store, the sport and the marketplace. This is why you may see two of the same type surfboard or wetsuit model with two very different prices.
In general, we think that nothing compares to being able to see, feel and scrutinize the gear you are interested in, however, we know that isn't feasible for a lot of our customers. No worries, our awesome staff is here to see, feel and scrutinize these things for you. For any questions or inquiries please feel free to call us at 503-738-7888 or 888-546-6176 or use our CONTACT USpage.
All of the Used Wetsuits we sell are in generally good to near excellent condition and have been inspected for any signs of extreme wear. In many cases a suit will be returned after just one use and will be in near perfect condition. For each suit we check the general look and flexibility of the neoprene, we make sure all the stitches and seams are secure and that there are no unrepaired holes (unless otherwise noted). Each of these suits have been used to varying degrees therefore you may find small, insignificant signs of wear or small repaired tears but the suits are structurally sound and fully functional.
Cleanline Surf is happy to pay the return shipping on a used wetsuit purchase if necessary. We ask that you have your order receipt or other documentation regarding the original sale, the suit must be dry and clean of sand, pet hair, ect. and the return must take place within 30 days of the sales date.
Used Wetsuits may not be for everyone, but for those of you that are interested, here are a few pointers about buying a used suit.
- A wetsuit that is rinsed in fresh water and dried in the shade or moderate sun after every use can add quite a bit of life to the suit. Here at Cleanline Surf, we know how true that is. Any wetsuits that come from our used inventory have been cared for in exactly that way. Any of the suits you see on our site will be dry, clean and ready for use.
- Used wetsuits come with a little wear and tear already, it's well known that suits that are used daily or multiple times a week will last about one season but a suit that is only lightly used (once or twice a week) will last up to 3 or 4 seasons. Most all of our used suits listed online are lightly used, some have only been used once, that's a lot of life left for a great price!
- If a wetsuit develops a rip, tear, split or any kind of small hole (less than 2 or 3 inches), this hole can be easily and cheaply fixed. There are many products available to repair a suit that are affordable and easy to use. Just a dab of Seal Cement Wetsuit Glue and a short wait will fix most small problems or the Iron Mend Patch Repair Kit can tackle the more tricky ones.
- Wetsuits tend to get a bit smelly from the constant wetness and sea water. You should also be aware that some wetsuit owners pee in their wetsuits. Some people really never pee in their suit but honestly they are pretty rare. There are a few reasons people do this, one being that it makes you feel warm on a cold day, another being there is just too much hassle to get out of the water, undress, pee, get dressed again, get back in the water. If you are totally grossed out by this, you should get a new wetsuit. The good news is that when washed thoroughly with Wetsuit Shampoo and/or MiraZyme Odor Eliminator the suit will be nice and fresh. Here at Cleanline Surf, we practice this cleansing routine with our rental suits everyday, and trust us.. it works!
Check out or current Used Wetsuits HERE!
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
To find out information regarding possible warranty coverage for this Used Wetsuit: please contact us at 503-738-7888 or 888-546-6176.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy