This USED O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit in Size XLT has only been used once and is in very good condition.
The 2013 O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit is stuffed with all new high-end features and materials. Now built with 100% of our Ultra gooey UltraFlex DS Neoprene, along with our X-Type Firewall in the chest and back, this suit is warmer and more flexible than its predecessor. Also featured is the exterior Fluid Seam Weld, redisigned zipper panel, Covert/Code Red Zipper, new graphics, and easy-in-easy-out usability.
Neoprene: 100% UltraFlex DS
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Weld
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: 3858
Code Red Zipper
A Urethane coated zipper that keeps water from entering at the back entry point.
Single Fluid Seam Weld (External)
Keeps water from entering at all seams and critical points.
100% Ultraflex DS
The gooey, gummy goods. Super flexible, super soft neoprene.
Krypto Knee Padz
Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves.
ONeills lightweight thermal insulation jersey wicks away moisture and increases warmth.
External Key Pocket
Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocked is easy to access and completely secure.
Strategic Paddle Zones
An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
LSD(Lumbar Seamless Design)
We know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single large panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- USED O'Neill Heat 3/2 Wetsuit - Size XLT Great suit. Review by RBI RBI
RatingThe suit looked brand new. Even came with the tags. Saved me about $50 on a new one so I am stoked. They even sent me some wax and a few surf stickers. Very cool crew indeed(Posted on 4/6/2015) 2015-04-06
Write Your Own Review
Used Wetsuit Info
Here at Cleanline Surf we are stoked to be able to help you get great Used Gear so you can start having fun and we can give the gear a second life! Most importantly, we want to make sure you have the right fit, the right design and genuinely the right gear for what YOU are doing. That means you walk away with something that truly fits what you need so that days, weeks and months down the road you are stoked on your purchase.
Used product comes in with varying degrees of wear so you should be aware some equipment may need a bit of TLC before another round of adventuring. Each item is priced according to its condition, its age, its features and its relevancy in our store, the sport and the marketplace. This is why you may see two of the same type surfboard or wetsuit model with two very different prices.
In general, we think that nothing compares to being able to see, feel and scrutinize the gear you are interested in, however, we know that isn't feasible for a lot of our customers. No worries, our awesome staff is here to see, feel and scrutinize these things for you. For any questions or inquiries please feel free to call us at 503-738-7888 or 888-546-6176 or use our CONTACT USpage.
All of the Used Wetsuits we sell are in generally good to near excellent condition and have been inspected for any signs of extreme wear. In many cases a suit will be returned after just one use and will be in near perfect condition. For each suit we check the general look and flexibility of the neoprene, we make sure all the stitches and seams are secure and that there are no unrepaired holes (unless otherwise noted). Each of these suits have been used to varying degrees therefore you may find small, insignificant signs of wear or small repaired tears but the suits are structurally sound and fully functional.
Cleanline Surf is happy to pay the return shipping on a used wetsuit purchase if necessary. We ask that you have your order receipt or other documentation regarding the original sale, the suit must be dry and clean of sand, pet hair, ect. and the return must take place within 30 days of the sales date.
Used Wetsuits may not be for everyone, but for those of you that are interested, here are a few pointers about buying a used suit.
- A wetsuit that is rinsed in fresh water and dried in the shade or moderate sun after every use can add quite a bit of life to the suit. Here at Cleanline Surf, we know how true that is. Any wetsuits that come from our used inventory have been cared for in exactly that way. Any of the suits you see on our site will be dry, clean and ready for use.
- Used wetsuits come with a little wear and tear already, it's well known that suits that are used daily or multiple times a week will last about one season but a suit that is only lightly used (once or twice a week) will last up to 3 or 4 seasons. Most all of our used suits listed online are lightly used, some have only been used once, that's a lot of life left for a great price!
- If a wetsuit develops a rip, tear, split or any kind of small hole (less than 2 or 3 inches), this hole can be easily and cheaply fixed. There are many products available to repair a suit that are affordable and easy to use. Just a dab of Seal Cement Wetsuit Glue and a short wait will fix most small problems or the Iron Mend Patch Repair Kit can tackle the more tricky ones.
- Wetsuits tend to get a bit smelly from the constant wetness and sea water. You should also be aware that some wetsuit owners pee in their wetsuits. Some people really never pee in their suit but honestly they are pretty rare. There are a few reasons people do this, one being that it makes you feel warm on a cold day, another being there is just too much hassle to get out of the water, undress, pee, get dressed again, get back in the water. If you are totally grossed out by this, you should get a new wetsuit. The good news is that when washed thoroughly with Wetsuit Shampoo and/or MiraZyme Odor Eliminator the suit will be nice and fresh. Here at Cleanline Surf, we practice this cleansing routine with our rental suits everyday, and trust us.. it works!
Check out or current Used Wetsuits HERE!
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
To find out information regarding possible warranty coverage for this Used Wetsuit: please contact us at 503-738-7888 or 888-546-6176.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy