Capturing the charm of a handmade chunky knit, the Lattice Cardy fuses the coziness of a favorite sweater with foundational UGG® comfort features. A heathered wool blend boasts wooden logo buttons, creating a three-in-one boot that can be worn all the way up, unbuttoned and cuffed, or slouched down for a casual-cool feel.
- Wool/cotton blended and lambswool/cashmere blended uppers with sueded heel guards and nylon binding. Also features our signature UGG® woven label.
- Cushy foam for extra comfort. Covered with a genuine sheepskin sock liner that naturally wicks away moisture and keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design.
- 43% acrylic, 11% wool, 19% cotton, 27% nylon blend.
- Three functional laser etched wood buttons.
- 14" shaft circuference
- 15" shaft height.
- 1" heel height
- Hand wash with woll cleaner. Air dry.
- Order full size down, 1/2 size down if between sizes.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- Product made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
Write Your Own Review
IMPORTANT CONSUMER WARNING
BEWARE OF FAKE UGG AUSTRALIA PRODUCTS ON-LINE. Many counterfeits are sold at or near full price. Click Here to confirm the authenticity of CleanlineSurf.com as an authorized UGG Australia retailer.
Cleanline Surf is an authorized online dealer of UGG Australia Boots. The UGG Australia product platform is directed toward consumers who value luxury, comfort and the highest quality footwear available. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of our products - the highest quality leathers and suede, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG Australia is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin UGG boots. We take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment our consumer tries it on.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy