The beloved Classic Short gets a playful dash of feminine whimsy in Josette, with the addition of a luxe leather bow. A light, flexible outsole and foundational Twinface sheepskin keep feet cozy and dry indoors or out, while durable construction and added foam ensure all-day comfort.
- Grade "A" Twinface sheepskin, sueded heel guards and nylon binding. Adorned with a luxe leather bow that adds new height to an already stylish boot.
- Foam footbed covered with a genuine fleece sockliner delivers undeniable comfort and superior warmth.
- Comfortably light and flexible suede and leather upper/genuine shearling lining/rubber sole.
- A leather bow accent wraps a classic boot with a fluffy, genuine shearling lining.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Shearling may be sourced from Australia, China, Italy, New Zealand, Spain or USA. See packaging for confirmed country of origin.
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears.
- By UGG® Australia; imported.
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product
- Use UGG® Australia Care Kit for cleaning.
Write Your Own Review
IMPORTANT CONSUMER WARNING
BEWARE OF FAKE UGG AUSTRALIA PRODUCTS ON-LINE. Many counterfeits are sold at or near full price. Click Here to confirm the authenticity of CleanlineSurf.com as an authorized UGG Australia retailer.
Cleanline Surf is an authorized online dealer of UGG Australia Boots. The UGG Australia product platform is directed toward consumers who value luxury, comfort and the highest quality footwear available. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of our products - the highest quality leathers and suede, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG Australia is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin UGG boots. We take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment our consumer tries it on.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.