A fresh take on the timeless style of the Classic Tall, the Bailey Button Triplet features wooden logo buttons with elastic-band closures. Lending signature UGG softness, Twinface sheepskin can be unbuttoned and cuffed to expose its cozy interior.
- 17mm grade "A" Twinface sheepskin. Styles in this collection are designed with an elastic closure and functional wood button that has been laser-etched with our original UGG logo. Suede heel guards have signature UGG label.
- Cushy foam for extra comfort. Covered with a genuine sheepskin sockliner or UGG wool. To learn if your product contains UGG wool, check the insert card in the box.
- Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design.
- Style Details:
- 11 1/2" twinface shaft height; 15" shaft circumference; 1" heel height; Grey Bailey Button Triplet features a Grey/Sand colored heel counter label/logo
- Order full size down, 1/2 size if in between sizes.
- The sueded side of Twinface sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discoloration if worn in snow or rain. To ensure longevity, please handle with care.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, UK, Ireland or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product
- Use UGG Australia Care Kit for cleaning.
Write Your Own Review
IMPORTANT CONSUMER WARNING
BEWARE OF FAKE UGG AUSTRALIA PRODUCTS ON-LINE. Many counterfeits are sold at or near full price. Click Here to confirm the authenticity of CleanlineSurf.com as an authorized UGG Australia retailer.
Cleanline Surf is an authorized online dealer of UGG Australia Boots. The UGG Australia product platform is directed toward consumers who value luxury, comfort and the highest quality footwear available. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of our products - the highest quality leathers and suede, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG Australia is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin UGG boots. We take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment our consumer tries it on.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy