The Thule Tracker II Foot Pack is a sleek, low-profile foot with push button quick-release for fast rack installation and removal. Thule Tracker II 430 attaches to factory rack tracks, replacing the factory rack and creating a dependable Thule load carrier.
Packaged as a set of four feet this innovative kit system simplifies rack transfer between vehicles. Requires 2 Thule square load bars (not included) and four TK Tracker Kits (not included). Purchasing just the set of 4 Thule 430 Tracker II Foot Pack is a great way to transfer your existing Thule base roof rack system to a new vehicle cheaply without the need to buy an entirely new base rack system.
- Durable die-cast metal and resin finish construction
- Can be permanently mounted to roof
- Click-on/Click-off technology for maximum user-friendliness
- Convenient push button release for rack removal when not in use
- Includes 4 Thule end caps
- Requires load bars and vehicle specific TK Kit (sold separately)
- Fits square bars only
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy