If you are hauling a canoe, the Thule Portage System is the way to do it! With universal roof-rack compatibility, cushioned weather-resistant padding and durable load straps, this is one of the easiest ways to get your canoe from place to place. This convenient carrier is built with heavy duty L-shaped brackets with ramped sides for quick, simple loading and will make a nice cushy ride for your canoe.
The Portage stabilizes your boat from moving side to side sliding, secures it against headwinds and includes all the load straps and bow/stern ratcheting tie-downs necessary to easily transport one canoe. Check out Thule's easiest loading canoe carrier and alleviate the hassles of haulinging your over-sized adventure craft.
- Durable pads for gunwales with ramped sides provide easy loading
- Cushioned weather-resistant base padding protects canoe during transit
- Strong, durable load straps with buckle bumpers protect car and canoe from scratches
- FlipFit™ bracket fits all Thule Rack Systems, round bars and most factory racks with single reversible mounting bracket
- Includes all load straps and tie-downs necessary to easily secure one canoe
- Factory rack mounting hardware included
- Fits Square Bar and Aero Profile Bar (Adapter Required for Areo)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy