Cleanline Surf’s consignment program is a great way to get rid of old used surfboards, wetsuits, and snowboards. Below is a outline of our pricing and fees for consignments.
Boards originally bought from Cleanline Surf
- Sold for over $350 – 10% Consignment Fee
- Sold for under $350 – $35 Flat Rate Consignment Fee
- Sold for over $250 – 15% Consignment Fee
- Sold for under $250 – $35 Flat Rate Consignment Fee
- Shortboard – $10
- Longboard – $15
Web Fee – $15 (Optional)
Putting your board on our Used Surfboards Page will make it shop-able to anyone in the world, increasing the possibility of selling your board quickly, and even at a higher price than it may go for locally.
Flat Rate $40 Consignment Fee
- Board & Bindings – Flat Rate $50 Consignment Fee
- Board Only – Flat Rate $40 Consignment Fee
CASH FOR SURFBOARDS
In some cases we can give you cash for your used surfboard if you don’t want to wait for a board to sell in store, these are managed on a case by case basis by either Josh, or Paavo. Please come into our Seaside location, or call us at (503) 738-7888 for more info.