Put a handle where you want it! The Surfco Hawaii EZ Plug Handle is made for SUPs, surfboards, canoes, kayaks, and other fiberglass marine crafts. The EZ Plug Handle is super easy to apply, just simply peel and stick the Rite-Lok instant adhesive in the desired location, no tools or drilling required. Two style of handle are available, use the Flat Handle for a low profile look that will lay flat on the surface or use the slightly Contour Handle for a more soft and comfortable grip. Either style you choose, the EZ Plug Handle will make hauling your gear around so much easier, you'll wonder how you ever managed before.
- Available in either Flat or Contour shape
- Easy to apply peel and stick adhesive
- Flexible EZ Plug attaches to curved and flat fiberglass surfaces (Not recommended for polypropylene surfaces)
- Durable weather proof rubber handle and webbing
- Strong nylon cord - knotted for easy removal of handle
- Can handle up to 60 lbs per handle
- Includes 1 ready to mount handle with peel and stick adhesive
- Surfco Hawaii EZ Plug Handle good productReview by hank hank
Ratingneeded a strap for SUP to allow me to pick up the board from the center. so far so good.(Posted on 6/14/2016) 2016-06-14
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy