This edition of the Standup Journal goes deep into mind bending photography and traverses both new and old corners of the globe. Hear some of the sports biggest names speak about doing what they love and soak up the deep exploration of the paddling univesre.
Founded in June, 2007, Standup Journal is the world's first-ever standup publication. A new era, photo-heavy action and lifestyle sup magazine that also embraces the glorious heritage, pioneering and exploration days. This high quality quarterly publication is focused on standup paddling, campfire tales, character profiles, interviews and devoting lots of pages to well scripted photo-strong stories. Check out the multitude of pages of high grade, 4-color paper with submissions of unique standup paddling images, tight suping action and classic sea and waterscape overviews.
This 2015 Winter Issue of Standup Journal includes...
- Ride On! Peyo Lizarazu Slides for Miles Along France’s Muddy Mont Saint Michel
- Sup Like an Egyptian; A Family Paddle Adventure on the River Nile
- PanaMo - This ‘Must Go To’ Destination is The Next El Dorado for Sup’ers
- It’s not for everyone… Pure Bohemian wave quest to a tiny surf camp in deep Baja
- Finding Ourselves Lost In The Middle of the Pacific Ocean
- About Our First-Ever Dave Kalama Cover
- Much, much more!
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy