Originally released in 1988, the Smith Rebel Polarized Sunglasses boast a unique shape and can fit timeless women's shapes. These showstopping sunnies combine metal eye wire with vintage propionate material, while the subtle cat-eye shape lend retro vibes.
- Complimentary to medium faces
- Carbonic TLT lenses: are optically tuned to give you visual comfort while meeting the ANSI Z80.3 impact standard and includes a water and oil resistant coating. Provides 100% protection from the sun
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple
- Cellulose propionate frame material
- 57mm lens width / 17mm bridge width / 140mm temple length / 48mm lens height
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy