Originally released in 1988, the Smith Rebel Polarized Sunglasses boast a unique shape and can fit timeless women's shapes. These showstopping sunnies combine metal eye wire with vintage propionate material, while the subtle cat-eye shape lend retro vibes.
- Complimentary to medium faces
- Polarized lenses: glare off of horizontal surfaces like snow, water, and asphalt, decreases depth perception, and reduces visual acuity which causes eye fatigue. Smith precisely aligns the polarized visual layer inside the lenses to filter out 99.9% of this "visual static" for a finely tuned view of the action
- Hydroleophobic water and oil proof coating: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple
- Cellulose propionate frame material
- 57mm lens width / 17mm bridge width / 140mm temple length / 48mm lens height
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy