Protect your eyes with the Smith Ridgewell Polarized Sunglasses. These tough shades represent the highest level of quality and craftsmanship ensuring the confidence to tackle any adventure. The eight base wrap utilizes the out-of-sight technology for unsurpassed optical clarity, while the arrow lightweight temples, premium spring hinges, and megol nose and temple pads provide a detailed and secure fit for all day comfort.
- Complimentary to smaller faces
- Techlite polarized lenses: up to 12x more scratch resistant than polymer lenses and 20% lighter than traditional glass. Precisely aligned polarization filters out 99.9% of glare
- Anti-reflective coatings: vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Hydroleophobic lens coatings: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads
- Out-of-sight spring hinges
- 8 base lens curvature
- Evolve frame material
- 59mm lens width / 16mm bridge width / 130mm temple length / 37mm lens height
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy