Take on any adventure life brings to the table in the Smith Redmond Polarized Sunglasses. These high-quality shades are fitted with Smith's ChromaPop+ technology that will make the details in your life pop and cut the glare through the impact resistant carbonic lenses, while the out-of-site- spring hinges and megol nose pads provide a detailed and secures the fit for all-day comfort.
- Complimentary to medium faces
- ChromaPop+ polarized lenses: durable Italian-engineered Trivex polarized lenses deliver more clarity for central and peripheral vision than polycarbonate lenses and are up to 10% lighter for all-day comfort — while also offering water resistance and 100% UV protection
- Anti-reflective coatings: Vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Hydroleophobic lens coatings: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads
- Stainless steel out-of-sight spring hinges
- 8 base lens curvature
- Evolve frame material
- 63mm lens width / 15mm bridge width / 130mm temple length / 40mm lens height
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy