Whether you are sitting by the lake or trekking up a mountain, let the Smith Redmond Polarized Sunglasses be your first choice to protect your eyes. These tough shades feature the highest level of quality and craftsmanship ensuring the confidence to take any adventure. The narrow, lightweight temples and out-of-site hinges provide a secure fit for all-day comfort, while the premium ChromoPop+ lens technology ensures optical clarity and make details pop.
- Complimentary to medium faces
- ChromaPop+ polarized lenses: durable Italian-engineered Trivex polarized lenses deliver more clarity for central and peripheral vision than polycarbonate lenses and are up to 10% lighter for all-day comfort — while also offering water resistance and 100% UV protection
- Anti-reflective coatings: Vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Hydroleophobic lens coatings: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads
- Stainless steel out-of-sight spring hinges
- 8 base lens curvature
- Evolve frame material
- 63mm lens width / 15mm bridge width / 130mm temple length / 40mm lens height
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy