The Smith Questa Sunglasses are pulled directly from Smith's 1990's Moto series. The distinct retro-pattern etched into the metal of the nose, wire-core temple, and round eye wire speak to Smith's history when glasses were designed a block off Main Street in downtown Ketchum, Idaho, and ski lifts were seconds away.
- Complimentary to medium-large faces
- Carbonic TLT lenses: are optically tuned to give you visual comfort while meeting the ANSI Z80.3 impact standard and includes a water and oil resistant coating. Provides 100% protection from the sun
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple
- Cellulose propionate frame material
- 49mm lens width / 20mm bridge width / 140mm temple length / 49mm lens height
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy