From overcast days to sunny days, the Smith Lowdown Sunglasses have you eyes covered. The Lowdown maintains the signature nose bridge surfacing and bold styling with a lightweight frame and crystal clear, impact-resistant lenses. With the added comfort of megol nose pads, you have the perfect fit for all-day exploring.
- Complimentary to medium faces
- Carbonic TLT lenses: are optically tuned to give you visual comfort while meeting the ANSI Z80.3 impact standard and includes a water and oil resistant coating. Provides 100% protection from the sun
- Hydroleophobic water and oil proof coating: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Evolve frame material
- Auto-lock hinges
- Megol nose pads
- 56mm lens width / 16mm bridge width / 135mm temple length / 45mm lens height
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy