Make the scenery around you pop in the Smith Guide's Choice Polarized Sunglasses. These tough shades have been reimagined to exceed the needs of the most adventurous people. Incorporating Smith's most advanced eyewear technologies, this style boasts wide temples and an aggressive wrap for superior protection, while the temple and megol nose pads keep the shades in place while you're flying down the mountain.
- Complimentary to medium - large faces
- ChromaPop+ polarized lenses: durable Italian-engineered Trivex polarized lenses deliver more clarity for central and peripheral vision than polycarbonate lenses and are up to 10% lighter for all-day comfort — while also offering water resistance and 100% UV protection
- Anti-reflective: vacuum applied coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Hydroleophobic: repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- 8 Base Lens Curvature
- Evolve frame material
- Includes integrated/detachable sunglass leash
- 61mm lens width / 16mm bridge width / 120mm temple length / 42mm lens height
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy