From driving around on sunny days to fly fishing on chilly days, the Smith Colson Polarized Sunglasses are made for you. They feature a strong, sport-influenced design with a surfacing and sweeping lens shape that provide full coverage. The Colson utilizes the revolutionary Techlite glass lens technology for an artfully crafted lens that preserves color perception and delivers optimized optical clarity and precision in all environments, while the megol nose and temple pads lend superior comfort during those all-day adventures.
- Techlite polarized lenses: up to 12x more scratch resistant than polymer lenses and 20% lighter than traditional glass. Precisely aligned polarization filters out 99.9% of glare
- Anti-reflective: vacuum applied coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Hydroleophobic: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Stainless steel spring hinges
- 8 Base Lens Curvature
- Evolve frame material
- Compatible with integrated/detachable sunglass leash accessory
- 60mm lens width / 16mm bridge width / 120mm temple length / 43mm lens height
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy