The Slingshot Rally Kite continues to soar above the competition with design and performance. Touted as the most versatile and user-friendly kite in Slingshot’s lineup, the Rally has continued its dramatic rise to the top since introduced to the market in 2011. Available in sizes 5-12 and 14 so kiters can build their perfect quiver, the 2016 Rally incorporates an open Delta-C profile, a direct-connect pulley-less bridal system, beefed-up surf-tough seams, fine-tuning attachment points and a number of other unique feathers to make this the ultimate all-around weapon of choice for kiters across the spectrum. Never before has one kite appealed to so many different styles of riding.
Updates to the 2016 Rally include relocated attachment points and a slight change in geometry, which increase handling and steering speed, reduce bar pressure and bring back a feel similar to the popular 2012 version. These updates compliment the Rally’s unrivaled wind range, low-end power, hang time, upwind performance and, bombproof construction that has kept Slingshot at the leading edge of the industry for the last 15 years.
Slingshot’s 2016 kites come with the new One Pump Speed System*, which increases inflation efficiency to get you out on the water faster and with less energy than before. *5m does not include the speed system.
- OPEN DELTA-C DESIGN PLATFORM: Blends core kite performance characteristics of raw power and direct feel with the advancements in 4-line Delta technology. The result is maximized wind range, excellent upwind ability, and big hangtime, plus quick re-launch and easy depower for safety.
- CONNECT FORWARD: Steering lines are connected directly to the forward "sweet spot" geometry of the kite. Now with three settings to micro-tune your bar pressure and turning speed preference.
- ONE PUMP SPEED SYSTEM: Dramatically reduces inflation effort and time during setup, as well as making for a faster, easier, hassle-free deflation of the kite.
- SPLIT-STRUT INTEGRATION: Split-Strut integrates the strut and canopy into a unified wing creating a light, stable, and more durable kite. This construction is proven to enhance power delivery under heavy load and creates efficiency in the overall frame.
- TRI-TECH PRODUCTION: Ballistic Kevlar, Mark Cloth and Neoprene. Individual scuff guards, strategically placed in the most vulnerable areas of the kite to optimize durability.
- SURF TOUGH SEAMS: Sets the standard for minimizing and containing canopy tear. Now with improved, reinforced trailing edge durability.
- DIAMOND LEECH TRAILING EDGE: Reduces flutter and aids canopy stability to maximize efficiency while still allowing the trailing edge to open and flex.
- PULLEY-LESS BRIDLE CONFIGURATION: Direct feel and precise control delivers enhanced responsiveness and unmatched upwind performance. No pulley maintenance required.
- DP 175 DACRON: DP 175 Dacron is a high tenacity, high modulus material that is extremely resistant to bias stretch ad retains its structure. That's why it is incorporated in every strut and leading edge Slingshot builds.
- SCUFF GUARD: Protects the wing tips and leading edge against wear.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy