The SKYWATCH Xplorer series was launched in 2004, and has proven to be the most exciting line of windmeters yet! Packed with features essential to monitoring the environment, the Xplorer series breaks price barriers and is simple to use.
- Current and Maximum
- Range: 0.7 to over 94mph/1.1 to over 150km/h
- Units: km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots
- Resolution: .01 unit
- Accuracy: +/- 3% from 2.0 to 94 mph (3.1 to 150 km/h)
- Measuring Cycle: Twice per second
- Balanced impeller is integrated into wind meter
- The impeller is magnetized, producing a magnetic field when rotating which is measured internally
- Damage to the impeller is unlikely due to the small opening, but repair can be performed
Designed for consumer and professional use, the Xplorer does not include complicated and seldom-used features such as downloading and storing. Press one button, and instant readings are at your fingertips. Designed in Switzerland and built to our demanding specifications, the SKYWATCH Xplorer series is engineered to provide a lifetime of accurate and dependable use.
- Dimension: 3.5 x 1.5 x 0.75 in, 2 oz. (41 x 93 x 17 mm, 50 g)
- One button operation
- EL Backlight
- Completely sealed; internal sensors
- Weatherproof (can be submerged 6 feet)
- Replaceable Lithium battery (included and installed)
- Stainless steel back
- Auto-off after one minute (can be disabled to remain on)
- Included lanyard
- One year warranty
- Designed in Switzerland
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.