The collaboration of music and surfing in The September Sessions holds a unique and special time in modern surf history. When surfer and musician Jack Johnson got a hold of some 16mm film, and decided to follow Kelly Slater and some others as they surfed and explored the island of Sumatra, the Tomorrowland story was brought to life in brilliant retro quality. Produced by Slater, this surfing movie is an awesome insight into the waves surrounding that area, and shines a light on a couple professional surfers and how they’re able to finally get away from constant crowds and unlock their free surfing capabilities.
"The waves were as good as waves get" - Sumatra, September 1999
Cast: Kelly Slater, Brad Gerlach, Rob Machado, Shane Dorian, Luke Egan, and Ross Williams.
The Special Edition DVD/CD combo of this epic 16mm surf film features Brushfire Records songs from Jack Johnson with additional music from G Love, Ozomatli, DJ Greyboy and others.
- Pirate Looks at 40 - Jack Johnson
- What Would You Rather Do - The September Sessions Band
- Grey's Groove - Greyboy featuring Karl Denson
- Willow Tree - G.Love & Special Sauce
- Super Bowl Sundae - Ozomatli
- Ganges A Go-Go - Bombay The Hard Way
- Thug Style - The September Sessions Band
- Meaningless Conversation - Princes of Babylon
- Piglet's Lament - Beat Down Sound
- F-Stop Blues - Jack Johnson
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy