Get ready for all day comfort in the super cute Roxy Youth Girls Syncro 3/2 Wetsuit. This carefree back zip wetsuit is constructed using Roxy's incredibly stretchy FN Lite Neoprene and durable glued and blind-stitched seams. A soft and cozy Infared thermal lining insulates the core behind panels of wind deflecting smoothie neoprene keeping heat locked in for extra warmth. The Syncro is a long lasting suit that has tough knee pads, a soft, rash resistant neck and ankle zippers to make days on the beach fun and easy. Built to get surf stoked kids in the water for as little cash as possible without short changing on function or materials, the Syncro 3/2 Wetsuit will keep everyone smiling!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind-Stitched
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: ERGW103003
- F'N Lite Neoprene: High Quality Neoprene Packed with Air Cells for the Lightest of Lightweight Warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and Water Repellent to Keep You Warmer, this Thermal Neoprene is 16% More Flexible than Competitors’
- Far Infrared Heat Technology: A Combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A Warm Thermal Blend that Retains Body Heat by Conducting it Back into the Lining
- YKK#10 Back Zip: Easy to Get Into and Effortless to Get Out, Spend More Time In The Water
- Glued and Blind Stitched: GBS Seams that Reduce Sew Through and Water Entry to Keep You Warmer
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely Adjustable Neck Closure System that Creates a Secure and Watertight Seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra Smooth Neoprene Liner for Superior Comfort
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents Water from Entering the Suit Through the Zipper, Which Will Keep You Warmer Longer
- Ecto-Flex Knee Pads: Durable, Lightweight and Flexible Outer Knee Pads That Protect You and Your Board
- Leg Zips: Short Zippers Along the Ankles for Easier Entry and Exit
- Materials: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
Roxy Girl’s Clothing Size Chart
|Numeric Size||General Size||Height||Weight||Chest||Waist||Hips|
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy