Throw yourself into the wave of the day wrapped in the protection of the Roxy Women's Syncro Back Zip Wetsuit. The simple yet effective Syncro leads the pack of entry level wetsuits with an incredible price point and subtle, yet noticeable style. Constructed using Roxy's incredibly stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, the Women's Syncro has a soft and cozy Infared thermal lining that hugs your body as the wind deflecting Smoothie Neoprene insulates your core. Durable glued and blind-stitched seams help to create a long lasting suit, while Roxy logo hits and color fades keep things lively. Built to get you in the water for as little cash as possible without short changing on function or materials, the Women's Syncro 4/3 Wetsuit should definitely get you stoked!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind-Stitched
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: ERJW103010
- F'N Lite Neoprene: High Quality Neoprene Packed with Air Cells for the Lightest of Lightweight Warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and Water Repellent to Keep You Warmer, this Thermal Neoprene is 16% More Flexible than Competitors’
- Far Infrared Heat Technology: A Combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A Warm Thermal Blend that Retains Body Heat by Conducting it Back into the Lining
- YKK#10 Back Zip: Easy to Get Into and Effortless to Get Out, Spend More Time In The Water
- Glued and Blind Stitched: GBS Seams that Reduce Sew Through and Water Entry to Keep You Warmer
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely Adjustable Neck Closure System that Creates a Secure and Watertight Seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra Smooth Neoprene Liner for Superior Comfort
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents Water from Entering the Suit Through the Zipper, Which Will Keep You Warmer Longer
- Ecto-Flex Knee Pads: Durable, Lightweight and Flexible Outer Knee Pads That Protect You and Your Board
- Materials: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- Roxy Women's Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit Great WetsuitReview by SocalGirl SocalGirl
RatingGot this wetsuit on sale in Dec and just got a chance to use it for first time in March. Great wetsuit, kept me very warm, was comfortable and not restrictive. I'm 5'5 and 118 and had to size up to an 8 but Cleanline Surf had awesome customer service/exchange policy so was no issue. Highly recommend this wetsuit and Cleanline Surf as well!(Posted on 4/4/2017) 2017-04-04
- Roxy Women's Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit Great winter suitReview by Caligirl Caligirl
RatingThis wetsuit is fantastic for the colder weather. I have a rare allergy to temperature change. Particularly the cold. I have been unable to surf October through the winter in Cali until I got this suit. It not only keeps me warm but it is also not too restrictive. Plud Inlike that it is a back zip. Great price for the quality of the suit. You won't regret purchasing it.(Posted on 11/1/2016) 2016-11-01
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy