Collect your share of waves encapsulated in the cool water conquering Roxy Women's Syncro Flatlock Back Zip Wetsuit. The simple yet effective Syncro leads the pack of entry level wetsuits with an incredible price point and subtle, yet noticeable style. Constructed using Roxy's incredibly stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, the Women's Syncro has wind deflecting Smoothie Neoprene panels that insulate your core without overheating you. The strong and long-lasting flatlock seams allow for full flexibility, while Roxy logo hits and color fades keep things lively. Built to get you in the water for as little cash as possible without short changing on function or materials, the Women's Syncro 3/2 Wetsuit should definitely get you stoked!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: ERJW103014
- F'N Lite Neoprene: High Quality Neoprene Packed with Air Cells for the Lightest of Lightweight Warmth
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and Water Repellent to Keep You Warmer, this Thermal Neoprene is 16% More Flexible than Competitors’
- YKK#10 Back Zip: Easy to Get Into and Effortless to Get Out, Spend More Time In The Water
- Flatlock Stitch: Creates a Closely Bound and Durable Seam that Still Provides Flexibility
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely Adjustable Neck Closure System that Creates a Secure and Watertight Seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra Smooth Neoprene Liner for Superior Comfort
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents Water from Entering the Suit Through the Zipper, Which Will Keep You Warmer Longer
- Ecto-Flex Knee Pads: Durable, Lightweight and Flexible Outer Knee Pads That Protect You and Your Board
- Materials: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- Roxy Women's Syncro 3/2 Flatlock Back Zip Wetsuit Highly reccomendReview by Kboggeri Kboggeri
RatingGreat product. True fit per sizing chart. Excellent friendly service. They even included some great surf stickers and a personal note, package arrived when expected.(Posted on 2/23/2017) 2017-02-23
- Roxy Women's Syncro 3/2 Flatlock Back Zip Wetsuit Great product Review by Kate Kate
RatingThis is a great wetsuit. Very comfortable. I wore in Florida about a week ago during my kitesurfing lessons.(Posted on 1/10/2017) 2017-01-10
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy