A perfect entry level option, the Roxy Women's Syncro 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit offers plenty of warmth while remaining flexible and comfortable. This affordable ladies wetsuit is made with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene for a non-restricting fit, has a feminine cut and just the right amount of color. Roxy adds warmth with GBS seam construction and the Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining that is placed in the chest and back watershield to retain body heat.
Add a comfy Glideskin neck closure and Cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads and you have a suit that is ready for some serious water time. The Syncro is built with top end features for stretch and flexibility but designed around an economical price making it the perfect choice for new surfers and penny wise surfers alike. This budget friendly suit is a killer deal that will have you stoked to cover yourself in rubber and submerge yourself into the salty goodness.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS Seams(Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW103041
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Triple Glued and Blind Stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs and water entry to keep you warmer
- YKK#10 Back Zip: Spend time in the water, not getting into a suit. Easy to get into and effortless to get out of
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy