Bringing ultimate style and comfort to the water, the Roxy Women's XY 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit is certain to get you noticed! Made with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, this super cute cool water suit is flexible and lightweight for a non-restricting fit and maximum paddling motion. Made with an easy back zip entry, this suit is a breeze to slip in and out of and its vibrant colors and feminine shape will turn a few heads as you make your way out to the lineup. Built with GBS seams, a soft Glideskin neck and Ecto-Flex Knee pads for comfort and protection, the XY 3/2 Wetsuit is a great option for the ladies looking to make a fashion statement.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS Seams (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW103030
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Back Zip Entry: Easy in and out, spend time in the water, not getting into a suit
- Coillock: A Coil bound stitch provides greater stretch for increased performance and flexibility, the inner seam lays flat for ultimate comfort
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- Triple Glued and Blind Stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs and water entry to keep you warmer
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy