An affordable option with high end finishes, the Roxy Women's Syncro 4/3 LFS Back Zip Wetsuit is a killer option for the ladies that want to get barreled. The Syncro LFS has liquid fluid seam seals to help trap body heat, minimize leaks and prolong the life of the wetsuit. This upgrade makes a huge difference in the water, being noticeably warmer while remaining flexible and comfortable. Paired with the Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining that is placed in the chest and back to retain body heat and block the windchill, you have top notch warmth at a budget friendly price.
Sporting a feminine cut, stretchy FN Lite Neoprene and an easy back zip entry, the Syncro LFS Wetsuit delivers a great cool water suit for women surfers. This wallet friendly wetsuit will have you stoked to get in the water because when your warm you surf better, and when you surf better you smile more. Get happy, paddle out in a Syncro LFS!
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Liquid Flex Seam Seals
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW103040
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- LFS Seams: A stretchy, flexible liquid tape that seals GBS stitched seams. LFS refuses to leak.
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents water from entering the suit through the zipper, which will keep you warmer longer
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- YKK™#10 Back Zip: Spend time in the water, not getting into a suit. Easy to get into and effortless to get out of
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy