"Thank you Roxy for making this wetsuit. The Roxy 5/4/3 Hooded Syncro is an awesome women's wetsuit! For surfers in colder climates this suit is packed with value. For under $200 you're going to stay warm in temps down to 50°F and below which is all you need for surfing in the northwest. Avoid the dreaded ice cream headache with the adjustable attached hood and if you get a little warm you can flip it back and let it hang out. Made with FN Lite Neoprene (the stuff you find in Roxy's high end wetsuits) this suit is super stretchy and comfortable,. Get this suit and you'll be able to spend more time in the water having fun and less time worrying about staying warm which is what it's all about!"
A perfect entry level option, the Roxy Women's Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit offers plenty of warmth while remaining flexible and comfortable. This affordable coldwater wetsuit is made with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene for a non-restricting fit, has a feminine cut and an adjustable neoprene hood. Roxy adds warmth with GBS seam construction and the Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining that is placed in the chest and back watershield to retain body heat.
Add a comfy Glideskin neck closure and Cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads and you have a suit that is ready for some serious water time. The Syncro is built with top end features for stretch and flexibility but designed around an economical price making it the perfect choice for new surfers and penny wise surfers alike. This budget friendly suit is a killer deal that will have you stoked to cover yourself in rubber and submerge yourself into the salty goodness.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS Seams(Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW203003
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Triple Glued and Blind Stitched (GBS) seams that reduce sew throughs and water entry to keep you warmer
- FN Lite/Thermal Smoothie Neoprene Hood with Barrel Cinch Lock and visor
- PK #8 Chest Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off your back which increases warmth and flexibility.
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents water from entering the suit through the zipper, which will keep you warmer longer
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and watertight seal
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Roxy Women's Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Super Quick DeliveryReview by Buddy B. Buddy B.
RatingThis is more of a review of the Cleanline service:(Posted on 8/16/2016) 2016-08-16
They shipped my wife's wetsuit quickly and even put in a small gift!
- Roxy Women's Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Toasty warm winter surf suit!Review by Holligator Holligator
RatingThis suit is all round awesome for surfing, snorkeling, kayaking, and diving. The fit was great - definitely good for gals with longer arms and legs! By the Roxy size chart I should have been in an 8. Tried on a size 6 at the shop, which fit like a glove. (I'm 5'7", 148#, athletic build). Probably the larger end of a 6. The customer service at Cleanline was great! Josh was really patient, answered all my questions, and gave me some really good tips. Love my suit - had a great ride right after in a rainstorm and the surf was great! Thanks, Cleanline!(Posted on 10/31/2015) 2015-10-31
- Roxy Women's Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Suit keeps you toasty warm for winter rides!Review by Holligator Holligator
RatingThis is an all round Awesome suit for surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, or diving. Great suit for girls with long arms and legs! By the Roxy size chart I should have been in an 8, but when down to the shop and tried on a 6 - it fit like a glove. I'm 5'7", 148#, and athletic build. The customer service at the Seaside Cleanline shop was great! Josh was really patient, answered all my questions, and gave me some really good tips. Took the suit out for a ride and it felt awesome! So warm and comfortable - definitely would recommend this suit. Thanks, Cleanline!(Posted on 10/31/2015) 2015-10-31
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy