The Roxy Syncro 5/4/3 Wetsuit brings you amazing flexibility and a comfortable fit for less cash. Now made with 100% FN Lite Neoprene the Syncro is stretchier than ever. Pair that with warm Bio-Fleece Thermal Lining and you have warmth, durability and pliability at an amazing price. Check out the entire Syncro Wetsuit line for a great deal with great options. Available in 3, 4 and 5 millimeter thickness so there is certain to be a suit that fits your needs.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW103011
- FN Lite Neoprene
- Bio-Fleece Thermal Lining
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- YKK #10 Back Zip
- Hydroshield Water Barrier
- Ecto Flex Knee Pads
- Roxy Women's Syncro 5/4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Awesome Suit For The Price Review by PNW PNW
RatingWorks great, and super warm on the Washington coast.(Posted on 8/12/2015) 2015-08-12
- Roxy Women's Syncro 5/4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 ExcellentReview by warm and happy surfer warm and happy surfer
RatingI love this wetsuit. I surf in NorCal's cold waters and it keeps me warm. The fit is great. Neck is a bit tight but still feels fine.(Posted on 7/18/2015) 2015-07-18
- Roxy Women's Syncro 5/4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Great purchaseReview by Beginner Beginner
RatingThis company did a great job helping me purchase this suit. Very personal service! The suit itself is great very comfortable to wear and so snug that I haven't felt the water. I'm a beginning wind surfer and have no trouble jumping in the river, climbing on the surf board or feeling protected from the elements. Great buy! Great company... Will buy from them again!(Posted on 7/12/2015) 2015-07-12
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy