The Roxy Syncro 4/3 Wetsuit brings you amazing flexibility and a comfortable fit for less cash. Now made with 100% FN Lite Neoprene the Syncro is stretchier than ever. Pair that with warm Bio-Fleece Thermal Lining and you have warmth, durability and pliability at an amazing price. Check out the entire Syncro Wetsuit line for a great deal with great options. Available in 3, 4 and 5 millimeter thickness so there is certain to be a suit that fits your needs.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW103008
- FN Lite Neoprene
- Bio-Fleece Thermal Lining
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- YKK #10 Back Zip
- Hydroshield Water Barrier
- Ecto Flex Knee Pads
- Roxy Women's Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 New suit arrived I wReview by Arjhen Arjhen
RatingNew suit arrived I went with the 2/1 fit is pfceert feels beautiful not restrictive at all (so much better than the previous model), will have it out in the water in a weeks time.(Posted on 11/26/2015) 2015-11-26
- Roxy Women's Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 I love this wet suitReview by Hannah Hannah
RatingI love this wet suit I ordered from you guys! Not only was it a great deal but it arrived in two days with free shipping. I Havnt gotten to use it lately because there has been a great white hanging around Westport believe it or not but I'm stoked about the suit and how warm it is and the sick wax you guys threw in for free! muchas gracias!(Posted on 3/2/2015) 2015-03-02
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy