The Roxy Syncro 3/2 GBS Wetsuit for 2013/2014 is a great entry level suit with tons of value. Now upgrade with a thermal smoothie chest panel and bio fleece thermal lining. The Syncro has great bang for the buck and has been one of Cleanline Surf's best selling entry level 3/2 wetsuits for the last few years.
Neoprene: 100% Hyperstretch 3.0 neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blindstitched
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW100001
- 100% Hyperstretch 3.0 neoprene
- Thermal Smoothie chest and back panel lined with Bio Fleece Thermal Lining
- Back Zip Entry
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams
- Ecto flex knee pads
- Roxy Women's Syncro 3/2 GBS Back Zip Wetsuit - 2013/2014 AWESOMENESS !!!Review by Lindy-Lu Lindy-Lu
RatingAmazing Customer Service - they checked up on the delivery & also contacted me once the delivery was made - more than happy with service !!!(Posted on 11/20/2014) 2014-11-20
I also really really loved all the sweets & additional treats including the wax which was included in the packages & also the hand written notes - it seriously made me trigger happy & I was over the moon to open a package like this - I had a HUGE smile on my face going through the treats !!!!
The wetsuit itself is more than AWESOME - it speaks for itself.
THANK you so much - I will definitely be using Cleanline Surf in the future !!
- Roxy Women's Syncro 3/2 GBS Back Zip Wetsuit - 2013/2014 Awesome wetsuit!Review by Nikita Nikita
RatingThis wetsuit looks and feels amazing. It is true to size, easy to get on and very comfortable. It keeps you as cosy as a 3/2 can and doesn't rub or cause any irritation at the neck like some of my other suits do.(Posted on 11/18/2014) 2014-11-18
The design has obviously taken into account the shape of us ladies because it is flattering and looks good!
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy