The Roxy Syncro 3/2 Wetsuit brings you amazing flexibility and a comfortable fit for less cash. Now made with 100% FN Lite Neoprene the Syncro is stretchier than ever. Pair that with warm Bio-Fleece Thermal Lining and you have warmth, durability and pliability at an amazing price. Check out the entire Syncro Wetsuit line for a great deal with great options. Available in 3, 4 and 5 millimeter thickness so there is certain to be a suit that fits your needs.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW103004
- FN Lite Neoprene
- Bio-Fleece Thermal Lining
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- YKK #10 Back Zip
- Hydroshield Water Barrier
- Ecto Flex Knee Pads
- Roxy Women's Syncro 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Awesome!Review by Gbrody Gbrody
RatingI loved the look and asked someone else who had the wetsuit and she was pleased with it so I decided to buy it. It looks great and keeps me warm. I thought it was really cool that Cleanline also included a handwritten note, stickers and starbursts in the box and that just put the icing on the cake!(Posted on 11/30/2015) 2015-11-30
- Roxy Women's Syncro 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 Happy kiddoReview by Steve Steve
RatingBought a size 4 for my 13 yr old daughter. She loves it. Went to Santa Cruz over Thanksgiving. It was freezing out - believe the water was warmer than the air. She said out for an hour and had a great time boogie boarding.(Posted on 11/30/2015) 2015-11-30
- Roxy Women's Syncro 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 The best and cutest GBS suit!Review by Lindsey Lindsey
RatingVery warm and comfortable not mention stylish! The price was right too!(Posted on 10/5/2015) 2015-10-05
- Roxy Women's Syncro 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - 2014 satisfiedReview by Dinh Nguyen Dinh Nguyen
RatingMy friend used it the other day. It kept her warm and its size 4 fit her well. We don't expect any problem ahead. One note is the hooked velcro tab will flap around and grab onto the fabric, over time tearing it unless you keep it attached to its other half or to another piece like that. This needs to be redesigned.(Posted on 4/2/2015) 2015-04-02
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy