Ready for fun, the Roxy Syncro 2mm Booty Cut Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit is a super cute cool to warm water suit with a modern booty cut. Made with an eye catching color block design, stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, an adjustable neck and long sleeves for warmth and sun protection. The Syncro has everything you need for a great time in the water.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Flatlock Seams
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW403000
- 100% FN Lite Neoprene - A 16% lighter neoprene made with more air cells to increase warmth and decrease weight. Warmth just got lighter.
- Booty Cut Bottom - Modern form fitting and body hugging design that has a higher cut than traditional spring suits.
- YKK # 10 Standard Length Back Zip - Spend time in the water, not getting into a suit. Easy to get into and effortless to get out of.
- Flatlock Seams - Seam created by laying one panel edge over the other, then stitching though the neoprene. The resulting seam is flexible and strong, perfectly suited to summer or warmer water surfing.
- Hydro Wrap Adjustable Neck Closure - A completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure and water-tight seal.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy