Playful summertime sessions are here with the Roxy Women's Pop Surf Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit. The Pop Surf Collection embraces progressive style using modern lines with incredibly vivid patterns contrasted against bold blacks. The super stretchy FN Lite Neoprene is bound together with durable, glued and blind-stitched seams and offers an easy half zip chest entry. Creating a reliably comfortable spring suit that is covered in a fun, vibrant print, the Pop Surf Long Sleeve Spring Suit will be sure to keep the lineup bright and cheery.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind-Stitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: ERJW403002
- F'N Lite Neoprene: High Quality Neoprene Packed with Air Cells for the Lightest of Lightweight Warmth
- Front Zip Entry: Secure Half Length YKK Zipper on the Chest for Easy On and Off
- Glued and Blind Stitched: GBS Seams that Reduce Sew Through and Water Entry to Keep You Warmer
- Stash Pocket: Secure Zippered Key Pocket on Lower Back
- Materials: 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy