Stay out longer in the super charged Roxy Women's Performance 5/4/3 Hooded Wetsuit. Constructed using incredibly stretchy FN Lite Neoprene, the Performance Hooded Wetsuit is loaded for total warmth while surfing in cold water. A soft and cozy Infared thermal lining hugs your body as the wind deflecting Smoothie Neoprene insulates your core. Durable glued and blind-stitched seams are reinforced with interior tape and strategic external seam seals to eliminate water and create a long lasting suit. Primed for extended sessions in extra cold conditions, the Roxy Performance Hooded Wetsuit is built to live up to its name.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: ERJW203000
- F'N Lite Neoprene: High Quality Neoprene Packed with Air Cells for the Lightest of Lightweight Warmth
- Far Infrared Heat Technology: A Combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A Warm Thermal Blend that Retains Body Heat by Conducting it Back into the Lining
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and Water Repellent to Keep You Warmer, this Thermal Neoprene is 16% More Flexible than Competitors’
- Attached Hood: FN Lite/Thermal Smoothie Neoprene Hood with Barrel Cinch Lock and Visor
- Chest Zip Entry: Water-Block Semi Dry Zip with Coated, Off-Set Teeth to Create a Watertight Seal That Minimizes Zip Flush
- Glued and Blind Stitched: GBS Seams that Reduce Sew Through and Water Entry to Keep You Warmer
- Exterior Hydrolock Seam Seal: Thin Bead of Liquid Tape Over GBS Seams for Lightweight and Flexible Leak Prevention
- Internal Red Seal Seam Tape: Ultralight, Thin Layer of Reinforcement Tape for Durable, Watertight Seams
- Glideskin Neck Seal: An Ultra-Smooth Neoprene Liner for Superior Comfort and a Watertight Seal
- FlushLock 2.0 Seals: Elastic Strategically Placed Seals to Prevent Water Flushing Through Wrists and Ankles
- Fused Edges: Low Profile Cuffs to Prevent Flushing Through the Neck, Wrists and Ankles
- Ecto-Flex Knee Pads: Durable, Lightweight and Flexible Outer Knee Pads That Protect You and Your Board
- Materials: 62% Nylon, 22% Polyester, 16% Elastane
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy