The Women's Roxy Cypher Wetsuit is a warm and flexible cold water wetsuit that will keep you toasty through the cold winter days. Reinforced knee pads and Hydrolock Seam Seal Seams make this a durable suit, while Biofleece and Fiberlite Neoprene make it warm and flexible. The Women's Cypher is sure to make your time in the water that much better.
Neoprene: Fiberlite/Biofleece Neoprene
Seams: Hydrolock Seam Seal (External Fluid Seam)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2012/2013
Manufactures Part Number: CH613WS
- Hydrolock seam seal
- Biofleece thermal Neoprene back
- Fiberlite Neoprene
- Beadlock wrist, ankle and shoulder seals
- YKK mini chest zip entry
- Thermal smoothie hood
- Ectoflex knee pads
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.