Replacing the much loved Cypher, the Roxy Women's AG47 Performance Wetsuit brings high end materials, flexibility and all the comfort you need for surfing cold water waves. A quality option for dependable warmth and amazing stretch, the AG47 Performance has 'performance' in its name for reason. Insulating Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining is strategically placed where you need it most and paired with stretchy FN Lite Neoprene for a flexible and warm fit. The wide opening chest zip entry to allow an easier in and out while still providing the water resistant closure benefits of a front zipper. The proven Hydrolock seam system is applied to the lower body and works hand in hand with the Flush Lock 2.0 Seals and the Water-Block Semi Dry Zipper to keep you toasty warm.
The AG47 has an inner Red Seal seam treatment that is placed in the upper body of the suit to provide the lightest seam sealing technology and eliminate paddle restrictions to offer a full range of motion. It has Fused Edges which are beveled ends on the neoprene for a smooth, flush free fit, a soft Glideskin neck closure and cushy Ecto-Flex Knee pads for maximum comfort in the water. All these sweet features are there to block unwanted leaks and coldwater flushes ensuring a snug suit that keeps the heat locked in so you can stay out for more waves. The AG47 provides the competitive performance wetsuit you expect from Roxy while still remaining in the mid-price range. The Roxy AG47 is a performance oriented suit that offers a feminine cut, bright stylish colors and a reliable option for cool water surfing.
Neoprene: FN Lite Neoprene
Seams: Red Seal Seam Technology
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: ARJW103019
- F'N Lite neoprene: 16% lighter this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat: A combination of FN Lite Neoprene and Recycled Poly Infused with CoConut Charcoal. A warm thermal blend that retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- Red Seam Seal: A thin, ultra-light and flexible seam sealant that gives water tight reinforcement
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind and water repellent to keep you warmer, this thermal neoprene is 16% more flexible than competitors’
- Hydrolock Seam Seal System: Thinner, lighter and more flexible seams, sealed with liquid tape to prevent leaks
- Water-Block Semi Dry Zip: Featuring coated, off-set teeth to create a watertight seal that minimizes zip flush
- Flush Lock 2.0 Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the wrists and ankles
- Fused Edge: Beveled edges on the neck, wrists and ankles create a seal so water flushes over and not into the suit
- FN Lite/Thermal Smoothie Neoprene Hood with Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat lining, a Barrel Cinch Lock and visor
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- PK #8 Chest Zip Entry: Keeps the zipper off your back which increases warmth and flexibility.
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Roxy Women's AG47 Performance 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit Awesome!Review by Kimberley Kimberley
RatingAwesome awesome customer service and quality of wetsuit! I got the AG47 but in a 4/3 and fits great! Cleanline surf defiantly will have me coming back, they gave me candy, stickers, and free wax with my purchase AND a hand written note! Honestly so nice I was very happy(Posted on 9/17/2016) 2016-09-17
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
Click Here To print and fill out the warranty return form.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy