Spend your time in the water in the best, the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 4/3 Zip Free Wetsuit. Offering Rip Curl's Zip Free Technology, the Flash Bomb delivers a hassle free zipper-less entry paired with insanely stretchy E4 neoprene. Add the better than ever, internal E5 Flash Lining from the chest all the way to the ankles, and you get a warm, comfortable and fast drying coldwater suit. Keeping your upper body fully flexible and the rest of you wrapped in the warmth of award winning, Flash Lining Technology, the Flash Bomb Zip Free Wetsuit is certain to keep you in the water for plenty of time to progress your talent.
Neoprene: 100% E4 Neoprene
Seams: 3/4 Taped
Zipper: Zip Free/Zipperless
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: WSM6MB
- 100% Premium E4 Neoprene for Ultimate Lightweight Flexibility
- Fast Drying Super Stretch E5 Flash Lining from Chest to Ankles
- Refined Zip Free Entry Offers Unrestricted Performance and Maximum Stretch
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seam Construction
- Internal E5 Flash Lining Tape on Lower 3/4
- Flush Preventing Lock Slide Design Closure
- Durable S-Flex Knee Pads
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Sizing Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy