The Youth Flash Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit offers performance, flexibility, durability and lots of great color. This 2 time SIMA Award Winning wetsuit is made with E4 Neoprene making it lightweight and super flexible so that you have unrestricted maneuverability in the water. If your searching for a top of the line high performance fullsuit look no further.
Neoprene: E4 Neoprene
Seams: GBS and E4+ TAPE PLUS AQUABAN COMBO
Zipper: Back Zip
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4ME
E4 FLASH DRY LINING - No more pulling on a wet, cold wetsuit. 2 engineered layers that funnel the water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up. Also one of the warmest and most comfortable linings available. Dry fast - Surf More!
100% E4 NEOPRENE - The lightest, most flexible and warmest neoprene ever.
E4+ TAPE PLUS AQUABAN COMBO - Double taped to create the ultimate waterproof seal. New E3+ Super Stretch Tape allows unrestricted stretch and comfort.
100% E4 Stitchless Double Taped Seams - Double taped stitchless seams creating the Ultimate seal. E4 tape combined with Aquaban liquid tape for maximum sealing and durability.
4 Way Stretch Back
- Rip Curl Youth Flash Bomb 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2013/2014 Unbelievable wetsuit!!Review by SurfSB SurfSB
RatingLoved Cleanline company!! They had a nice hand-written note inside and the wetsuit came quickly. This Rip Curl wetsuit is the bomb! With the front-zip, makes getting in and out easy and its super warm.(Posted on 10/25/2014) 2014-10-25
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Sizing Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.