THE 2012/2013 YOUTH E-BOMB PRO 5/4 features an E3+ action panel. Incredibly, the new E3+ has 30% more stretch than E3 and is twice as EASY to stretch. E3+ is strategically placed in areas that allow maximum body torque during maneuvers and the least resistance when paddling. This is hands down the most performance driven wetsuit in Rip Curls wetsuit line. If you want a suit that is as flexible and unrestrictive as possible, this is the one for you.
Neoprene: E3 Neoprene and E3+ Action Panels
Seams: GBS(Glued and Blind Stitched) and Stress Point Taped
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2012/2013
Manufactures Part Number: WSMXNE
E3+ NEOPRENE ACTION PANELS - 30% more stretch than regular E3! So stretchy we've had to be careful how to use it. Gives unrestricted performance across your back and underarms.
STRESS POINT TAPED - Tape is added to key stress points and junctions to increase strength and durability.
4 WAY BACK STRETCH - By breaking the straight seam line across the back it allows the E3 to do its job without seam restrictions.
GLUED AND BLINDSTITCHED - Triple glued, double stitched, allowing high stretch, strength.
LOCK SLIDE DESIGN - Shock cord closure system, adjust according to needs.
DRAINAGE SYSTEM - 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
SEAMLESS UNDERARMS - For unrestricted flexibility and maximum movement.
S-FLEX KNEE PADS - Highly flexible and durable knee pads.
STASH POCKET - External zip pocket with key loop.
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Sizing Chart
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy